Thumb Stabilizer Light
• Light stabilization of the thumb and wrist
• Metal plate with an adaptable anatomic shape
• Neoprene material with cotton lining
How to choose a size?
Measure wrist circumference.
• Slight distortion of thumb joints
• Tenosynovitis in the area
• Postoperative treatment
The Thumb Stabilizer Light of “Orthoteh” fixes the thumb’s position. It also stabilises the wrist. The product has a metal insert with a pre-set anatomic shape and can be further shaped according to the individual features of your thumb. This should be done by a medical specialist. The Thumb Stabilizer Light has a 100% cotton lining for excellent comfort.
To put on
1. The metal insert can be shaped to the individual features of the thumb.
2. Firstly, tighten the strip around the thumb.
3. Then tighten the strip around the wrist.
Instructions for washing and maintenance
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.