• Anatomic silicone pad
• Viscoelastic pressure over the muscles
• Doesn’t restrict movement, remains in place during sports
• Breathable antibacterial material
Universal size. Suitable for underarm circumferences of 22 - 36 cm.
33,00BGN VAT incl.
• Epicondilitis lateralis- tennis elbow
• Epicondilitis medialis – golf elbow
The Epibrace Comfort provides optimal pressure on the forearm muscles located beneath the elbow. This way it prevents pain and tension in the linking areas of the musculature. The pressuring element is made of a 100% silicone elastomer which has a comfortable feel against the skin. Its anatomic shape helps it stay in place when used and has a massaging
effect. The bandage is made of Extreme® – a material with antibacterial and breathable properties. This helps take away the body moisture and keeps the skin dry.
To put on
1. Place the silicone element 2-3cm beneath the traumatized zone in the muscle linkage area.
2. Tighten the band without letting it affect your skin colour and fix it in place. Avoid tightening it too much.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.