Wrist Brace Light + Epibrace Comfort
• Wrist Brace Light + Epibrace Comfort Pack is suitable for supporting the set and the elbow in the area of the epicondyle
• Maintains the volume of movement and does not shift during sports
• Wrist Brace Light stabilizes the wrist area
• Epibrace Comfort applies elastic pressure to the muscles of the forearm
• Universal sizes
Wrist brace light
• Chronic hypertension or traumas
• Tenosynovitis of flexors or extensors
The Wrist Brace Light of “Orthoteh” provides stabilizing pressure onto the tendons in the wrist area. It therefore reduces surcharge and pain caused by physical activity or trauma. The level of tightness is controlled individually using the Velcro strip and its buckle. The construction allows for this strip to be removed or to be placed at a location convenient for you. The Wrist Brace Light is made of a breathable comfortable fabric with a 100% cotton lining.
• Epicondylitis lateralis- tennis elbow
• Epicondylitis medialis – golf elbow
The Epibrace Comfort provides optimal pressure on the forearm muscles located beneath the elbow. This way it prevents pain and tension in the linking areas of the musculature. The pressuring element is made of a 100% silicone elastomer which has a comfortable feel against the skin. Its anatomic shape helps it stay in place when used and has a massaging
effect. The bandage is made of Extreme® – a material with antibacterial and breathable properties. This helps take away the body moisture and keeps the skin dry.
To put on
1. Place the silicone element 2-3cm beneath the traumatized zone in the muscle linkage area.
2. Tighten the band without letting it affect your skin colour and fix it in place. Avoid tightening it too much
Wrist brace light
1. Place the product onto the wrist area and fix it using the Velcro strip. Slip the 5cm-wide Velcro strip through the plastic buckle.
2. Tighten the strip to the desired degree, careful not to allow it to cause changes in the skin colour. Fix the strip in place.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.