Elbow Brace StandardSKU: N/A
• Stabilises the elbow area
• Reduces musculature pain
• Double-layer breathable material
• Maintains range of motion
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference of the elbow in the folding area, with the arm outstretched.
1. Measure the circumference of the elbow in the folding area, with the arm outstretched.
! If the specified sizes do not cover yours, you can order a product in individual sizes, more information on tel: +359 897 933 981
• Moderate insertionitis in the elbow area
• Muscle pain due to overstaining
• Mild distortions in the area
The Orthoteh Elbow Brace Standard is made of an elastic breathable material which is especially thin at the elbow joint. It reduces stress in the musculature below and above the elbow. The two built-in polymer pads compress and massage the musculature, relaxing its attachment points. The non-elastic strap fastens via a buckle and provides additional stabilisation. It does not limit range of motion in the elbow and can be used freely for sports or everyday activities.
To put on
1. Pull the product and place it around the elbow joint. Its thinnest part should be at the front of the elbow and the upper arm.
2. Ensure that the openings of the polymer pads wrap around the protruding bones.
3. Tighten the non-elastic strap via the buckle. (Image 3-1 and 3-2). The tightening must not cause numbness or a change in colour or volume of the palm and fingers!
Instructions for washing and maintenance
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.