Elbow Brace Comfort
• Reduces pain in the epicondyle area
• Built-in pads for local pressure
• Moveable elastic strap
• Light breathable double-layer material
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference of the elbow in the folding area, with the arm outstretched.
• Insertionitis in the elbow area
• Muscle overstrains of the forearm
• Mild distortions
The Orthoteh Elbow Brace Comfort is made of an elastic breathable material which is especially thin at the elbow joint. It successfully reduces stress in the area. The two built-in polymer pads compress and massage the musculature, relaxing its attachment points. The elastic strap provides additional stabilisation. It does not limit range of motion in the elbow and can be used freely for sports or everyday activities.
To put on
1. Pull the product and place it around the elbow joint. Its thinnest part should be at the front.
2. Ensure that the openings of the polymer pads wrap around the protruding bones.
3. Thread the palm through the elastic strap. Place it over the wide parts of the polymer pads, below the elbow.
4. The product can be used with or without the elastic strap.
Instructions for washing and maintenance
The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.