Elbow Brace Light
• Light stabilisation of the elbow and adjacent musculature
• Fits perfectly to the anatomical contours of the area
• Preserves the physiological range of motion
• Suitable for sports and everyday activities
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference of the elbow in the folding area, with the arm outstretched.
• Tension and mild muscle pain
• Mild soft-tissue strains
• During the recovery period after light injuries in the area
The Orthoteh Elbow Brace Light is made of a single-layer breathable material. It delicately wraps around the elbow and adjacent musculature. It provides light elastic stabilisation. It fully preserves the range of motion. It is suitable for sports and everyday activities.
To put on
1. Compress the elbow brace in the shape of a bracelet
2. Pull the sleeve above the elbow, as far back as comfortable
3. Thread the palm through the elastic strap.
4. Position the strap below or above the elbow, according to the location of the pain or discomfort
5. The product can be used with or without the elastic strap
Instructions for washing and maintenance
The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.