Semi-rigid Cervical Collar Standard
• Precise anatomic shape
• Reinforced construction with a polyethylene insert
• Comfortable moderate level support
• Stabilises cervical vertebras
• Cotton lining and rounded edges
How to choose a size?
The circumference of the neck is measured.
• Distortions of the intervertebral joints
• Muscle strains and myalgia
• Postoperative treatment
The Semi-rigid Cervical Collar Standard of “Orthoteh” has a precise shape designed for the specific anatomy of the region. It provides a comfortable support for the nape and the lower jaw. Stability and comfort are achieved thanks to a combination of dense polyethylene foam and a plastic insert. The product limits neck movement and thus reduces pain. An outer layer made of 100% cotton, with rounded edges and with antibacterial coating ensures a comfortable feel against the skin.
To put on
1. Place the Semi-rigid Cervical Collar Standard around the neck so that the anatomical curve in the middle is facing the lower jaw.
2. Set in this position using the Velcro strip.
Instructions for washing and maintenance
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!