Shoulder Brace Standard
• Improves posture
• Improved stability with two elastic stays
• Adjustable correction with Velcro straps
• Breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference under the chest.
• Postural kyphosis
• Schoermann – Mau disease
• Paravertebral myalgia
The Shoulder Brace Standard of “Orthoteh” helps establish a correct back posture. An improved posture leads to reduced back pain and prevents the development of further complications. The two elastic metal stays increase the strength of the correction. In lighter cases these can be removed. The ergonomic construction is made of an antimicrobial non-latex elastic material with comfortable curves around the armpit area.
To put on
1. Place the Shoulder Brace Standard onto the back so the shoulder straps go freely over the shoulders. With the two stays symmetrically placed on both sides of the spine grip the end of the waistband with both hands.
2. Stretch the waistband forwards and set it in place using the Velcro strips.
3. Cross the shoulder straps over the stays on the back and stretch them while pulling the shoulders backwards. This should result in a corrected posture.
4. Set the shoulder
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is not recommended to sleep with it. At night the muscles should rest.
It is not recommended to use it for a whole day. Excessive use leads to muscle laziness. It is recommended that you use it in combination with appropriate exercises for the back muscles.
It is not good to overdo it – up to 3-4 hours a day.