Shoulder Brace Light
• Relief of back and neck pain
• Lightweight and convenient construction
• Breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material
• Suitable for children and teenagers
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference under the chest.
• Postural kyphosis
• Back-musculature pain related to the work posture
• Schoermann–Mau disease
The Shoulder Brace Light of “Orthoteh” helps establish a correct back posture. An improved posture leads to reduced back pain and prevents the development of further complications. The ergonomic construction is made of an antimicrobial non-latex elastic material with comfortable curves around the armpit area. Very suitable for children and adolescents of school age, to improve posture.
To put on
1. Place the Shoulder Brace Light onto the back so the shoulder straps go freely over the shoulders. With the two stays symmetrically placed on both sides of the spine grip the end of the waistband with both hands.
2. Set the shoulder straps in place above or onto the waistband using Velcro strips.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is not recommended to sleep with it. At night the muscles should rest.
It is not recommended to use it for a whole day. Excessive use leads to muscle laziness. It is recommended that you use it in combination with appropriate exercises for the back muscles.
It is not good to overdo it – up to 3-4 hours a day.