Push Care Neck Brace
- Strengthens the cervical spine
- Anatomical shape, contains semi-rigid foam
- Functional support of the neck and head
- Mobility is partially preserved
- Soft breathable fabric for daily use
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference of the neck.
• Complaints caused by whiplash
• Acute neck injury
• Mild cervical arthrosis
To put on
Instructions for washing and maintenance
Before washing, close the hook and loop fasteners to protect the brace and other laundry. The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30°C, on a delicate fabrics cycle
or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents. A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used: after this, hang the brace up to dry in the open air (not near a heating source or in a tumble drier). To extend the brace’s service life, it should be dried after use, if necessary, before being stored.
Frequently Asked Questions
Measure the distance from the chin to the beginning of the breastbone and/or the distance from the end of the cheekbone to the clavicle.
It depends on your condition, it is best to consult your doctor.