Push Med Neck Brace
• Stabilizes the cervical spine
• Anatomical shape, semi-rigid foam
• Stabilizing, plastic, removable insert
• Functional support of the neck and head
• Soft breathable fabric for daily use
How to choose a size?
Measure the circumference of the neck.
• Acute neck injuries
• Post-operative after cervical vertebrae surgery
• Cervical hernia Nucleus Pulposus
To put on
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing, close the hook and loop fasteners to protect the brace and other laundry. The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30°C, on a delicate fabrics cycle
or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents. A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used: after this, hang the brace up to dry in the open air (not near a heating source or in a tumble drier). To extend the brace’s service life, it should be dried after use, if necessary, before being stored.