Hand Orthosis Standard V Phalanx
• Stable immobilization in the region of the fifth phalanx /little finger/
• 1 adaptable metal plate
• 3 non-elastic soft straps, movable for precise tightening
• Cotton-lined breathable textile
How to choose a size?
Measure wrist circumference.
• Distortions and luxations in the joints of the fifth phalanx
• Stable fractures and epiphysiolias in the region
• Postoperative treatment in the region
• Tendovaginitis in the region
To put on
1. Hand Orthosis Standard V Phalanx on both the left and right arm. You need to remove the metal plate from one pocket and place it in the other, taking into account its curves.
2. The metal plate can be shaped individually on your arm by a medical professional.
3. Position the orthosis so that the fourth and fifth fingers are well covered by the orthosis, with the metal plate on the palm of the hand, and fasten the inelastic straps.
4. Tighten through your fingers first.
5. Second through the palm.
6. Finish with this through the wrist.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.