Back Brace Light Elastic
• Light back support
• Two pairs of 16 cm polymeric stays
• Light and low-profile construction
• Breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material
How to choose a size?
Measure waist circumference.
• Slight muscle strains
• Pain related to work posture and overwork
• Muscle weakness
The Back Brace Light Elastic of “Orthoteh” has a light supporting effect. It features two pairs of polymeric stays with a height of 16cm. The construction is extremely lightweight and practically unnoticeable under clothing. The product is made of a breathable, elastic, hypoallergenic material. It doesn’t contain latex and is very durable, if used according to the instructions.
To put on
1. Place the brace at the appropriate height with the stays positioned symmetrically to the spine.
2. Stretch the brace forwards and fix the front elements to one another with the appropriate tightening. If the product feels too tight – loosen it a bit. If you can’t feel the elastic pressure you should probably tighten it.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.