Sports massage roller – Qmed
- Relaxes muscles, relieves tension
- An alternative to sports massage
- Anti-cellulite effect
Size: 33cm x 14cm
Hardness: 53° on the Shore scale
30,00BGN VAT incl.
A roller with special bumps is a perfect tool for self-myofacial release and massage therapy. It is great for balance and stretching training, yoga, physical therapy, pilates and other sports training applications. Using the roller activates deep muscle tissues, loosens trigger points, reliefs muscular pain, restores flexibility, stretches your fascia and muscles in multiple directions and enhances access to soft tissues. It helps stimulate blood and oxygen flow to sore muscles for faster recovery. It is made of super durable EVA foam which will not wear down under the pressure, and the rigid hollow core supports 180kg of weight, keeping its shape and structure intact.
- Do not use the product in the event of open wounds or bleeding from blood vessels within the operation of the product.
- Do not use to massage joints and / or bones. If in doubt, contact your doctor or physical therapist.
- Stop exercising that is too demanding or causes discomfort such as dizziness, decreased blood circulation, or other discomfort.
Instructions for cleaning and maintenance
Wash in lukewarm water with soap. Dry away from artificial heat sources.