Back Brace Standard + Lumbar Support Pillow
• The set provides support and support for the lumbar region
• Back Brace Standard provides moderate reinforcement of the waist area
• Lumbar Support pillow for the waist made of memory foam
• Free Shipping
The set includes:
Back Brace Standard
• Discopathy, spondyloartrosis
• Disc herniation: pre- and postoperative
• Muscle trauma
The Back Brace Standard of “Orthoteh” stabilises the whole lower back area. It is constructed to secure both the back and the sides of the waist area. It contains four metal stays which can be moulded according to the features of the body. The double strips for additional fastening fix the Back Brace Standard tightly and comfortably in place. The product’s fabric doesn’t cause allergies, is well ventilated and has an antimicrobial coating. The Back Brace Standard has a medium degree of stabilisation.
Qmed – Lumbar Support Pillow
• Lumbar orthopedic pillow for the lower back made of memory foam
• It provides support to the lumbar region in its anatomical position
• Helps to reduce pain and tension in the area, the anatomical shape adapts to the body shape
• Recommended for people who spend a lot of time sitting, can be used at home at work or in the car
• The case is made of pleasant-to-the-touch fabric, equipped with a zipper for easy removal
• Belt for attaching to the body
• Size: 40x33x12 сm
• Pillow: 100% polyester
• Cover: 75% cotton, 25% polyester
Placing the Back Brace Standard
1. Place the Back Brace Standard onto the waist. Pay attention that the middle strip lies directly along the edge of the spine.
2. Pull the brace forwards with both hands.
3. Fix the front details against one another with the necessary fastening. If the product is on too tight loosen it. If you can’t feel an elastic pressure you should probably fix it in a tighter position.
4. Grip and pull the double strips for additional fastening forwards. Fix them in place on the front. Adjust the degree of fastening until you feel the Back Brace Standard attached stably and comfortably to your body. In some cases it is recommended that you put the construction on while lying down.
Frequently asked questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.