Suave – Kyoto Grey Women’s anatomical shoes
• Women’s anatomical boots in grey
• Anatomical and flexible sole for comfort on the feet during daily use
• Anatomical, removable insoles with extra density. They can be replaced by individual orthopedic insoles
• Made in Portugal
• Free size replacement
Insole size and length?
Check the length of the insole.
• Women’s anatomical boots in gray color
• Anatomical, light and flexible sole
• Suitable for the autumn season, light insulation
• Made of genuine leather, decorated with laces and a zipper for easy changing
• Equipped with anatomical, removable insoles with extra density. The insoles and the inner part of the shoe are made of soft to the touch and breathable microfiber. With the so-called Air Function – channels that allow air circulation between the feet and the sole under pressure
• Factory insoles can be replaced by individual orthopedic insoles
• Made in Portugal
• Free size exchange
Outer part: Genuine leather – smooth
Platform height (heel): 3.5 cm
Height of the whole shoe (from the heel): 13 cm
Free size replacement
When ordering orthopedic shoes, you can take advantage of a free size change.
- In order to make the replacement, you must first notify us of your desire on tel .: +359 897 933 981. Valid for one-time replacement.
- Valid for one-time replacement
- Not valid when returning shoes (cancellation of purchase)
Get 10% discount for Individual insoles
• When ordering shoes online from our site you will receive a coupon for 10% discount for ordering individual orthopedic insoles, which you can use in the stores of ORTHOTEH
*The coupon is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of the shoes
*The coupon is valid only in ORTHOTEH stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, most shoes are designed with more interior space and have the ability to add an individual orthopedic insole.
Wearing this type of shoes is recommended for:
- People who need everyday comfortable shoes;
- People with wide legs, thick toes or overweight;
- People who suffer from swelling and heaviness in the legs;
- People who need orthopedic insoles and shoes in which to put individual insoles
- Hallux Valgus and other deformities
- Pregnant women;
- People who work upright;
- People with diabetes
Follow the foot measurement diagram attached to each shoe. It is recommended that the feet be measured in the evening after they have swollen to their final size. Measure both steps.
Yes, orthopedic shoes are suitable for people with wide feet. To make sure that they fit your feet, adhere to the specified sizes for each model.