Push MED Ankle Brace
• Applies for long-term fixation
• Analog of a functional bandage
• Regulation of pressure and pro-supination
• Softening of the malleoli and Achilles
How to choose a size?
The measured ankle circumference around the heel.
• Moderate to serious instability
• Acute lateral ankle ligament trauma
• Stable ankle fracture
• Follow-up treatment of ankle fractures
• Postsurgical treatment of ligament injuries or fractures
• Capsular irritation
• Arthrosis with instability
• Secondary prevention of ankle ligament trauma
• Impingement (capsular clamping; anterior and posterior)
• Football ankle
Push med ankle brace offers a high level of support and protection during the treatment or prevention of ankle injuries. It can be used in a wide range of cases and conditions. The combination of a zip and hook and loop fastening ensures that the sock can be fitted easily. Non-elastic straps can be used to set the pronation and supination limits, without any impediments for walking. The elastic straps with integrated heel-lock, according to the functional tape concept, offer individually adjustable compression around the ankle. The silicone application on the inside of the bracket stimulates the ankle’s proprioception. This is done to anticipate an imminent trauma.
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry.
To put on
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!