Mitela Light Ortho
• Light and multifunctional construction
• Suits different forearm circumferences
• Breathable material with cotton lining
How to choose a size?
28,00BGN VAT incl.
• Traumatic injuries of the upper limb
• During cast immobilization
• After surgery in the area
The Mitela Light Ortho of “Orthoteh” provides a comfortable support in keeping the arm up in fixed position. It therefore reduces pain and post-traumatic swelling. The Mitela is stable and doesn’t move out of place because it is secured to the forearm on two levels. It can be applied successfully to both a cast and directly onto the limb. The cotton lining of the breathable material provides comfort. The shoulder strap is made of a soft fabric with an extra sleeve.
To put on
1. Fix the band under the elbow in place, attaching the shoulder brace to it.
2. Fix the wristband in place.
3. Pull the shoulder brace under the armpit of the traumatised limb, up the back, and over the healthy shoulder.
4. Slip the shoulder brace through the buckle on the wristband and fix it in place by sticking it to itself at the required length.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two metal stays. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.