Memo – Monaco Green Kids orthopedic sandals
• Children’s orthopedic and prophylactic sandals Memo
• Medium high sandals made of soft leather
• Sandals have a so-called diagnostic sole
• Free size replacement
How to choose a size?
Measure the length of the child's foot and add 1 cm.
• Children’s orthopedic-prophylactic sandals for children of preschool and school age
• Medium high sandals in classic shape with open front and velcro patches on two levels
• Made of high quality and soft natural leather
• Fresh color combination and design, easy to wear even by younger children
• Designed to support the ankle and longitudinal arch, provide proper heel stabilization. With additional thermoplastic support on the heel
• Sandals have a so-called diagnostic sole. Divided into 6 numbered zones, after prolonged wear, degrees of abrasion begin to appear in the individual zones. Depending on which area is worn, it is actually valuable information for the needs of foot correction. Zone 1 means that the footing is correct and the shoes have a preventive effect.
• Children’s supinators can be placed in them
• Opinions from a study confirm that Memo shoes have a positive effect on the growth, development and posture of the feet. They support the process of rehabilitation of children with functional defects, as well as prevent foot-and-mouth disease. Recommended by pediatricians in Poland as an effective method of prevention. Positive opinion from the Children’s Memorial Health Institute Warsaw.
• Free size replacement
Inner part: Genuine leather
Outer part: Genuine leather, smooth
Free size replacement
When ordering orthopedic shoes, you can take advantage of a free size change.
- In order to make the replacement, you must first notify us of your desire on tel .: +359 897 933 981. Valid for one-time replacement.
- Valid for one-time replacement
- Not valid when returning shoes (cancellation of purchase)
Get a 10% discount on Individual Insoles
• When ordering shoes online from our site you will receive a coupon for 10% discount for ordering individual orthopedic insoles, which you can use in the stores of ORTHOTEH
*The coupon is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of the shoes
*The coupon is valid only in ORTHOTEH stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can put insteps in children's shoes.
Memo orthopedic shoes for children are suitable for the prevention of aggravation of some foot problems, such as:
• Flat feet
• Slight difference in limb length
• In need of stabilization of the ankle joint
• With a preventive nature in toddlers and young children