Knee Brace Comfort
• Comfortable stabilisation of the knee joint
• Patella-stabilising ring with an opening
• Open construction for individual adjustment
• Patellofemoral arthritis
• Soft tissue injuries in the area
The Knee Brace Comfort of “Orthoteh” strengthens the knee joint area. A main focus point is the stabilising ring around the kneecap. The ring’s opening is elastic and stabilises the patella without pressuring it. This reduces pain in and around the knee. The construction is open and allows individual tightening on three levels according to the circumference of the thigh. The product is made of a light, breathable material that lets body moisture through.
To put on
1. Place the Knee Brace Comfort so that the opening envelops the kneecap. Firstly, fasten the middle strip.
2. Secondly, fasten the strip directly beneath the kneecap.
3. Lastly, fasten the longest strip, located directly above the kneecap.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
The knee brace is suitable for sports and everyday activities. The sports load must be regulated in accordance with your recovery plan.
Our knees braces do not have magnets.
We offer a special sports series, including a knee brace protecting the front cruciate ligament which bears the biggest load during skiing. If your doctor has allowed such a load, you can ski with our Push Med Knee knee brace.
Knee Brace Fix is placed by a medical professional. Тhe metal plates must be individually shaped to the body avoid the product from slipping off.