Knee Brace Comfort + Qmed – Kinesio tape
• Suitable for stabilization of the knee joint and subsequent rehabilitation
• Knee Brace Comfort provides stabilization of the knee joint
• Kinesio tape helps reduce pain, inflammation, muscle tone
• Applicable for sports and daily loads
Knee brace Comfort
• Patellofemoral arthritis
• Soft tissue injuries in the area
The Knee Brace Comfort of “Orthoteh” strengthens the knee joint area. A main focus point is the stabilising ring around the kneecap. The ring’s opening is elastic and stabilises the patella without pressuring it. This reduces pain in and around the knee. The construction is open and allows individual tightening on three levels according to the circumference of the thigh. The product is made of a light, breathable material that lets body moisture through.
Kinesio tape – Qmed
• Cotton kinesio tape covered with hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive coating.
• Kinesio tape is thin, flexible, similar to the elasticity of human skin. Thanks to this, while wearing it you can perform all daily activities without restriction in movement. Elongation and reaches up to 140%
• The tape is waterproof and air permeable, which allows convenient use for up to several days
• Composition: 97% cotton, 3% spandex (latex free)
Kinesio tape is widely used in rehabilitation, physiotherapy, orthopedics, rheumatology, traumatology and sports, such as:
• Improves muscle tone
• Improves microcirculation
• Mobilizes the lymphatic system
• Reduces inflammation
• Increases the range of motion in the joints
• Ensures proper positioning of bones and joints, relieves pain
To put on
Knee Brace Comfort
1. Place the Knee Brace Comfort so that the opening envelops the kneecap. Firstly, fasten the middle strip.
2. Secondly, fasten the strip directly beneath the kneecap.
3. Lastly, fasten the longest strip, located directly above the kneecap.
How to put the kinesio tape?
• Clean the skin before applying
• Set 30 minutes before starting your activity
• Avoid stretching the edges of the tape
• After application, rub the tape firmly to activate the adhesive
• Trim the excess length for better grip
• Carefully remove the tape from the skin, preferably in the shower
• Edges and corners can be trimmed as long as they do not stick to the skin
Washing and maintenance instructions
Knee Brace Comfort
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
The knee brace is suitable for sports and everyday activities. The sports load must be regulated in accordance with your recovery plan.
Our knees braces do not have magnets.
We offer a special sports series, including a knee brace protecting the front cruciate ligament which bears the biggest load during skiing. If your doctor has allowed such a load, you can ski with our Push Med Knee knee brace.
Knee Brace Fix is placed by a medical professional. Тhe metal plates must be individually shaped to the body avoid the product from slipping off.