Clavicle Brace Kids
• Stable fixation of the clavicle area
• Comfortable construction in the axillary area
• Soft and immobile back plate
• Breathable, stable, and antibacterial material with soft padding
How to choose a size?
Universal size. Excess length could be cut.
57,00BGN VAT incl.
• Clavicle fractures
• Sternoclavicular or acromyoclavicular joint distortion
The Clavicle Brace Kids of “Orthoteh” fixes the collarbones in place, reducing the pain in case of a fracture. The correct installation is done by a medical specialist, who can decide to take an x-ray image. The shoulder straps are non-elastic, thin, and comfortable. There is extra padding in the armpit areas. The product features a stable and immobile construction made of a breathable and antibacterial material.
The Clavicle Brace from Orthoteh is not a suitable for back and posture straightening!
To put on
1. Place the Clavicle Brace Kids on the back, so that the straps go freely over the shoulders. The round pad with the two rectangular buckles is places between the shoulder blades. Determine what the length of the straps should be in order to achieve the necessary correction.
2. Cut off the excess length using scissors. Be careful that the stitch at the end of the straps remains intact.
3-4. Slip the straps through the buckles one after the other, stretch them, and fix them in place using the mobile Velcro pads. The correctional tension and position should be determined by the doctor in charge.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is not recommended to sleep with it. At night the muscles should rest.
It is not recommended to use it for a whole day. Excessive use leads to muscle laziness. It is recommended that you use it in combination with appropriate exercises for the back muscles.
It is not good to overdo it – up to 3-4 hours a day.