Ankle Positioning Orthosis Fix
• Fixes the ankle in neutral position
• Anti-decubitus padding
• Adjustment of the rotation of the leg
• Breathable material with cotton lining
Размера се определя се по номера на обувката.
• After head injuries
• Proximal femur injuries
• Post-stroke condition
The Ankle Positioning Orthosis Fix immobilises the ankle in a neutral position. At the same time it’s possible to twist the limb around its longitudinal axis. The construction features a stabilising bar for a safer fixation. The textile lining is made of a soft, breathable material with antidecubital properties.
To put on
1. The product is put on while the patient is lying down.
2. Place the heel as far back as possible, to fix the foot in the correct position.
3. Fix the Velcro straps on the shank and on the toes in place. At the same time, keep pressure on the ankle in order to keep the foot in position.
4. Fix the Velcro strap around the ankle in place.
5. If it’s necessary to twist the limb along its longitudinal axis, use the additional plastic element accordingly.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!