Ankle brace Extra
• Elastic stabilization of medial and lateral ankle ligaments
• Long elastic bands which envelop the foot and ankle tightly
• Lightweight and breathable elastic fabric
How to choose a size?
Measure ankle circumference about the heel.
• Acute injuries of ligaments and tendons of the ankle
• Treatment of stable ankle fractures
• Capsulitis and tendinitis
• Arthrosis with instability
The Orthoteh Ankle brace Extra is made of a light and breathable elastic fabric. It provides maximum stability for the ankle area. The ankle brace wraps tightly around the whole surface. The high level of stability is achieved through a combination of two elastic girding bands and two double elastic elements. The flat elastic elements are placed in designated pockets placed anatomically behind the ankle protrusions. The long and wide elastic bands go fully around the area, providing even pressure with a wide base. This helps alleviate swelling in the ankle area. Suitable for everyday activities.
To put on
1. Put the ankle brace on over the sock. Feed the two bands through the narrow strap at the back of the heel.
2. Wrap the band which is on the side of the big toe around the foot.
3-5. Cross it over the front of the foot and then wrap it around the leg above the ankle.
6. Fix it in place using the Velcro strips. The second band is applied in the same way. It is important that the bands don’t overlap, in order to cover the surface evenly.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!