Upper Limb Orthosis Kids
• Fixes the shoulder girdle in all planes
• Comfortable padding in all areas
• Improved design for fast and simple mounting
• Breathable material with cotton lining
Universal size. Applies to left and right hand. Covers a circumference under the chest from 45 to 65 cm
73,00BGN VAT incl.
• After shoulder dislocation
• Postoperative treatment of the shoulder area
The Upper Limb Orthosis Fix of “Orthoteh” provides a stable and comfortable immobilisation of the shoulder and shoulder girdle. It therefore reduces movement-induced pain. The traumatized area is allowed to rest, speeding up the healing process. Each element of the orthosis can be individually adapted for maximum comfort. The materials are carefully selected for a pleasurable feel against the skin. The main details are lined with cotton fabric. The lightweight design of the construction is appropriate for any physical condition.
To put on
1. Fix the lumbar part of the orthosis in place under chest level. Bend the upper limb in the elbow and attach it to the torso. Fix the wrist strap in place.
2. Fix the strap enveloping the limb above the elbow in place. Lightly press the elbow towards the lumbar part. This should attach the upper arm part to the lumbar part of the orthosis.
3. The upper arm strap has a narrow belt sewn to it. Stretch it and attach it to the lumbar part of the orthosis.
4. Attach the shoulder strap to the back of the lumbar part and put it over the traumatised shoulder. Slip the shoulder strap through the buckle which is attached to the wrist strap. Tighten it as much as necessary and attach it.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is not recommended to sleep with it. At night the muscles should rest.
It is not recommended to use it for a whole day. Excessive use leads to muscle laziness. It is recommended that you use it in combination with appropriate exercises for the back muscles.
It is not good to overdo it – up to 3-4 hours a day.