Suave – Moritz Dark Brown Women’s anatomical shoes
• Women’s anatomical shoes in brown color made of natural leather
• Anatomical and flexible sole for comfort on the feet during daily use
• Anatomical, removable insoles with extra density. They can be replaced by individual orthopedic insoles
• Made in Portugal
• Free size replacement
Size and length of the foot?
Measure the length of the foot from the heel to the tip of the longest toe.
• Women’s anatomical boots in dark brown color made of leather
• Comfortable sole with curves suitable for the anatomy of the foot
• Added insulation, suitable for the autumn-winter season
• The insoles are anatomical and with extra density. The inner part of the shoe is covered with soft to the touch and breathable microfiber. Developed with the so-called Air Function – channels that, under pressure, allow air to circulate between the feet and the sole
• Standard insoles can be replaced by individual orthopedic insoles
• Made in Portugal
• Free size exchange
Suave shoes are handmade in a small town called Guimarães, north of Porto in Portugal.
The family company specializes in the production of quality and comfortable shoes from
soft leathers to the highest standards. Part of the brand’s latest collection.
Inner part: Insulation
Outer part: Genuine leather
Platform height (heel): 40mm
Free size replacement
When ordering orthopedic shoes, you can take advantage of a free size change.
- In order to make the replacement, you must first notify us of your desire on tel .: +359 897 933 981. Valid for one-time replacement.
- Valid for one-time replacement
- Not valid when returning shoes (cancellation of purchase)
Get 10% discount for Individual insoles
• When ordering shoes online from our site you will receive a coupon for 10% discount for ordering individual orthopedic insoles, which you can use in the stores of ORTHOTEH
*The coupon is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of the shoes
*The coupon is valid only in ORTHOTEH stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, most shoes are designed with more interior space and have the ability to add an individual orthopedic insole.
Wearing this type of shoes is recommended for:
- People who need everyday comfortable shoes;
- People with wide legs, thick toes or overweight;
- People who suffer from swelling and heaviness in the legs;
- People who need orthopedic insoles and shoes in which to put individual insoles
- Hallux Valgus and other deformities
- Pregnant women;
- People who work upright;
- People with diabetes
Follow the foot measurement diagram attached to each shoe. It is recommended that the feet be measured in the evening after they have swollen to their final size. Measure both steps.
Yes, orthopedic shoes are suitable for people with wide feet. To make sure that they fit your feet, adhere to the specified sizes for each model.