Suave – Dallas Orange Women’s anatomic shoes
• Anatomical leather shoes
• Comfortable, anatomical sole
• Anatomical, removable insoles with extra density
• Made in Portugal
• Free size replacement
Size and length of the foot?
Measure the length of the foot from the heel to the tip of the longest toe.
• Anatomical women’s shoes made of genuine leather in shades of orange and brown
• Anatomical, removable insoles with extra density. The insoles and the inner part of the shoe are made of antibacterial and breathable microfiber. With the so-called Air Function – channels that when pressed allow air circulation between the feet and the sole. They can be easily removed to add individual orthopedic insoles.
• Comfortable, anatomical sole on a platform with raised heel
• Made in Portugal
• Free resizing
Suave shoes are handmade in a small town called Guimaraes, north of Porto in Portugal. The family company specializes in the production of quality and comfortable soft leather shoes to the highest standards.
Where precision is required, the latest technology is used, and where human skill is required, a skilled workforce works in a bright and clean atmosphere, creating each individual dream example for your feet!
The soles are made and molded from high quality polyurethane and molded with removable insoles to give the perfect combination, lightness, flexibility, durability.
Inner part: Microfiber
Outer part: Genuine leather
Platform height (heel): 4 cm
Free size replacement
When ordering orthopedic shoes, you can take advantage of a free size change.
- In order to make the replacement, you must first notify us of your desire on tel .: +359 897 933 981. Valid for one-time replacement.
- Valid for one-time replacement
- Not valid when returning shoes (cancellation of purchase)
Get a 10% discount on Individual Insoles
• When ordering shoes online from our site you will receive a coupon for 10% discount for ordering individual orthopedic insoles, which you can use in the stores of ORTHOTEH
*The coupon is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of the shoes
*The coupon is valid only in ORTHOTEH stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, most shoes are designed with more interior space and have the ability to add an individual orthopedic insole.
Wearing this type of shoes is recommended for:
- People who need everyday comfortable shoes;
- People with wide legs, thick toes or overweight;
- People who suffer from swelling and heaviness in the legs;
- People who need orthopedic insoles and shoes in which to put individual insoles
- Hallux Valgus and other deformities
- Pregnant women;
- People who work upright;
- People with diabetes
Follow the foot measurement diagram attached to each shoe. It is recommended that the feet be measured in the evening after they have swollen to their final size. Measure both steps.
Yes, orthopedic shoes are suitable for people with wide feet. To make sure that they fit your feet, adhere to the specified sizes for each model.