Silicone Heel Pads
• Silicone shock absorbent construction
• Relaxes the Achilles tendon
• Allows fast and easy cleaning
The size is determined by the number of the shoe.
• Pain in the area of the heel – fasciitis, heel spurs
• Soreness around the Achilles tendon
• Pain in the calcaneus in children – aseptic necrosis
• Discomfort in the lower leg in case of trauma and varicose veins
• Complaints in the lower limb in radiculitis and sciatica
Silicone heels with a shock-absorbing zone are made of high-quality silicone elastomer. Great softness and elasticity is achieved with high resistance and durability under load. The construction absorbs vibrations when walking, gently lifts the heel and relaxes the Achilles tendon. In this way, pain and unpleasant sensations in the spot area and lower leg are reduced. They are suitable for wearing with sufficiently deep sports and everyday shoes.
Thickness (heel endpoint)
S – 5.5 mm
M – 6 mm
L – 6.5 mm
Instructions for maintenance
Both silicone heels are suitable for left and right feet. They allow washing with any household detergents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our standard insoles can be used with different shoes, but they will be the most comfortable when worn with a closed shoe with a flat sole. Except for products made for women's high heels.
No, if the shoes are tight the original insole can be removed.
You can find a description of the cleaning methods on the packaging of your insoles.