Shell Ankle Brace Standard
• Effective stabilization with 2 plastic elements
• Comfortable polyurethane padding around the malleoli
• Two Velcro straps fixing the construction
• Adjustable width around the heel bone
66,00BGN VAT incl.
• Lateral or medial distortions
• Postoperative treatment
• Relieves chronic arthritis pain
The Ankle Brace Standard of “Orthoteh” provides effective stabilisation using two anatomically shaped plastic elements. They have a secure, comfortable padding which allows everyday use. The level of tightness is adjustable using buckles and Velcro strips. For a better fixation of the ankle the length of the under-heel strip should be adjusted according to the width of the heel.
To put on
1. Place the ankle and the foot between the two stabilising plastic elements. Adjust the length of the under-heel strip according to the width of the heel. This should be performed by a medical specialist.
2. Tighten the Velcro strips through the buckles and fix first the lower and then the upper Velcro strips in place.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!