• Ergonomic construction with an opening for the elbow
• Breathable cotton material
• Secure and comfortable upper limb support
• The product may have a different pattern
How to choose a size?
24,00BGN VAT incl.
• Traumatic injuries of the upper limb
• During cast immobilization
• After soft tissue operations in the indicated area
The Mitela Kids with an opening for the elbow provides comfortable support for the upper limb, reducing pain and swelling. The Mitela Kids remains in place and is always stable
thanks to the specific opening where the elbow goes, no matter if there is a cast or not. The breathable 100% cotton material has a comfortable feel against the skin and is also suited 1 2for use with a gypsum or polymeric immobilization.
To put on
1. Put the Mitela Kids on the traumatised limb. The elbow should go into the opening.
2. The shoulder strap should be put from the back, over the healthy shoulder, and to the front. It is then slipped through the buckle and fixed in place via the Velcro strip.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can measure your other, healthy, arm and add 1-2 cm in case of swelling.
The orthosis is used according to the doctor's prescription or the patient's rehabilitation plan.