• Fixates the whole lumbosacral area
• 8 stable metal stays, 36 cm height
• Triple additional tightening
• Comfortable for use both seated and standing up
• Cotton lining and breathable elastic material
• Traumatic and pathological fractures
• Disc herniation, spondylolisthesis
The LumboFIX product of “Orthoteh” fixes the entire lumbar area in place. It features 8 metal stays of maximum stability with a height up to 36cm. The shape of the metal plates can be moulded according to the body features. The triple additional tightening with a buckle stabilises the construction additionally. LumboFIX is constructed with precision and
is comfortable for use both seated and standing up. It is made of breathable, antimicrobial, elastic materials with cotton lining.
To put on
1. Place the product onto the body, paying attention that it is place symmetrically onto the edge of the spine.
2. Pull the brace forwards and attach the frontal elements to one another as tightly as needed. If the product feels too tight – loosen it. If you can’t feel the elastic pressure, you should probably tighten it a bit more.
3. Pull the triple additional tightening straps through the buckles and fix them in place.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.