Knee Brace Standard
• Elastic stabilization of the collateral ligaments
• Anatomically-shaped trapezoidal ring for the patella
• Doesn’t limit the physiological range of motion
• Light, breathable, elastic fabric
• Suitable for sports and daily activities
How to choose a size?
Bend your knee at a 90° angle and measure the circumference right below the knee joint.
• Mild distortions or chondropathy
• Collateral ligament injuries
• Suited for sports and physical work
The Orthoteh Knee brace Standard is made of a light and breathable elastic fabric. It stabilises the knee securely. An anatomically-shaped trapezoidal ring envelops the kneecap. This provides the area with excellent stabilisation and comfort. The knee brace features four flat elastic elements, two on each side of the knee joint, providing stable support for the ligaments. The whole construction is held in place and stabilised by two girding elastic bands. Those are located above and below the knee joint. The inside of the knee
brace features siliconised elements which help secure its position. The Knee brace Standard is suitable for sports and everyday activities.
To put on
1. Grab the upper ends of the elastic elements and the siliconised details.
Pull the knee brace up towards the thigh. Make sure that the trapezoidal
ring wraps tightly around the kneecap.
2. Tighten the lower girding band first and fix it into place.
3. Шhen repeat for the upper girding band.
4. Adjust the tightness until you reach the desired level of stability.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
The knee brace is suitable for sports and everyday activities. The sports load must be regulated in accordance with your recovery plan.
Our knees braces do not have magnets.
We offer a special sports series, including a knee brace protecting the front cruciate ligament which bears the biggest load during skiing. If your doctor has allowed such a load, you can ski with our Push Med Knee knee brace.
Knee Brace Fix is placed by a medical professional. Тhe metal plates must be individually shaped to the body avoid the product from slipping off.