Back Brace Standard Mommy
• Reduces thoracolumbar tension pain
• 4 pairs of elastic stays
• Universal size for the whole pregnancy period
• Elastic breathable material with cotton lining
Universal size. Covers waist circumference from 80 to 125 cm.
131,00BGN VAT incl.
• Pregnancy related radiculitis
• Sacroiliac joint pain
• Hyperlordosis and related complaints
The Back Brace Standard Mommy of “Orthoteh” supports your back and reduces surcharge of the musculature. It has four pairs of elastic stays which are evenly distributed. The product comfortably embraces and slightly brings up the abdominal wall which improves the position of the pelvis. The Back Brace Standard Mommy is made in one universal size which is suitable throughout the whole period of the pregnancy. The product is made of a breathable elastic fabric and has an antibacterial cotton lining.
To put on
1. Fix one of the narrower grey-green details onto the main construction beforehand. Choose the size which fits you best.
2. Place the product onto the body paying attention that the middle strip lies directly along the edge of the spine.
3. Stretch the back brace forwards, underneath the most protruding part of the abdominal wall. Fix the front details against one another with the necessary fastening. If the product is on too tight, loosen it. If you can’t feel an elastic pressure you should probably fix it in a tighter position.
4. Stretch the strips for additional fastening forwards and fix them in place.
5. The strips for additional fastening can be made longer if needed. To do so, attach the two non-elastic strips to the Velcro strips at its ends.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.