For men and women
Back Brace Standard Basic
• Moderate level of waistline stabilisation
• 4 metal stays, 24 cm height
• Innovative material for direct fixation
• Breathable, hypoallergenic elastic material
• Discopathy, Spondyloarthrosis
• Disc herniation: pre- and postoperative
The Back Brace Standard Basic of “Orthoteh” stabilises the whole lower back area. It is constructed to secure both the back and the sides of the waist area. It contains four elastic stays with a height of 26 cm. The product’s fabric doesn’t cause allergies, is well ventilated and has an antimicrobial coating.
To put on
1. Place the product symmetrically relative to the edge of the spine.
2. Pull the brace forwards and attach the frontal elements to one another as tightly as needed. If the product feels too tight – loosen it. If you can’t feel the elastic pressure, you should probably tighten it a bit more.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.