Back Brace Standard Anatomic
• Moderate level of back support
• 4 pairs of elastic stays, 26 cm height
• Removable additional tightening
• Elegant low-profile design
• Breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material
• Discopathy, Spondyloartrosis
• Disc herniation: pre- and postoperative
• Muscle traumas
The Back Brace Standard Anatomic of “Orthoteh” stabilises the whole lower back area. It is constructed to secure both the back and the sides of the waistline area. It contains four pairs of elastic stays. This brace guarantees a comfortable usage both when sitting and when standing which makes it very convenient for the workplace and for home. The construction is elegant and practically invisible under clothing. The additional fastening fixes the Back Brace Standard Anatomic tightly and comfortably in place. According
to the customer’s demands it can also be removed. The product’s fabric doesn’t cause allergies, is well ventilated and has an antimicrobial coating.
To put on
1. Place the Back Brace Standard Anatomic onto the waist. Pay attention that the stays are placed symmetrically on both sides of the spine.
2. Fix the front details against one another with the necessary fastening. If the product is on too tight, loosen it. If you can’t feel an elastic pressure you should probably fix it in a tighter position.
3. Grip and pull the double strips for additional fastening forwards. Fix them in place on the front. Adjust the degree of fastening until you feel the Back Brace Standard Anatomic attached stably and comfortably to your body. In some cases it is recommended that you put the construction on while lying down.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! The metal stays are built into the construction and are covered with a polymeric fabric which protects them during washing.Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.