Back Brace Extra Hessing
• Fixates thoracolumbar area
• 4 stable metal stays
• Elastic straps for shoulder fixation
• Comfortable for use both seated and standing up
• Breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material
• Osteoporotic kyphosis
• Postoperative treatment
• Disc herniation, Discopathy
The Back Brace Extra Hessing of “Orthoteh” provides secure stabilization for the whole spine. It features 4 metal stays with maximum sturdiness and a height up to 42cm. The shape of the metal stays can be adjusted by a medical specialist. The shoulder position is improved thanks to the elastic straps. The degree of correction can be adjusted according to the specific needs. The product is comfortable both in a seated and standing position. It’s made of a breathable, hypoallergenic, elastic material. It doesn’t feature latex and is very durable when used according to the instructions.
To put on
1. Place the product onto the body, paying attention that it is placed symmetrically onto the edge of the spine.
2. Pull the brace forwards and attach the frontal elements to one another as tightly as needed. If the product feels too tight – loosen it. If you can’t feel the elastic pressure, you should probably tighten it a bit more.
3. Cross the shoulder straps on the back, straighten your shoulders, and correct your posture.
4. Stretch the shoulder straps and fix them in place.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to choose a larger brace. A good reference point, in addition to the waist circumference, is also the hip circumference.
The brace should be washed by hand with a light detergent. You can see the accompanying leaflet for details.
It is not recommended to sleep with a brace, at night the muscles should rest.
The stays can be further bent and shaped according to the patient's physique for greater comfort.
No. The braces we offer use metal stays.
It is not good to overdo it unless you are in the acute phase of the pain or your doctor has instructed you otherwise. It is recommended to wear it during physical activity, for long drives or activities which put pressure on the spine.