Ankle brace Standard
• Supports and stabilises the ankle
• Comfortable anatomic design
• Elastic and nonelastic stabilising elements
• Light and breathable elastic fabric
• Suitable for sport and everyday activities
How to choose a size?
Measure ankle circumference about the heel.
• Mild to moderate sprains in the region
• Chronic instability
• Early-stage arthrosis
The Orthoteh Ankle brace Standard is made of a light and breathable elastic fabric. It provides comfortable stabilisation of the ankle area. It wraps tightly around the whole surface. Its construction combines elastic and nonelastic elements. This produces a high level of stabilisation. In addition, a Y-shaped nonelastic element is placed onto the traumatised side, reducing the risk of further trauma. The Ankle brace Standard also features a girding elastic band which further stabilises the whole construction. Suitable for sports and everyday activities.
To put on
1. Place the tip of the Y-shaped element under the heel and point it towards the traumatised side. Put the Ankle brace Standard on. It is recommended to put it on over a sock.
2. Grab the two free ends of the Y-shaped element. Wrap around the ankle, tighten the straps and fix them in position together.
3. Put the girding band on, with your foot on top of the connecting seam.
4. Cross the straps at the front, wrap them around the ankle, tighten them and fix them in place.
Washing and maintenance instructions
Before washing stick the Velcro elements against one another. Remove the two inserts before washing. The product should be washed manually at 30°C. Do not use bleach! Drying gently without twisting the product with force will increase its life span. It’s recommended that the product dries at room temperature without a direct heat source. Do not tumble dry!