Albert Andrè Compression socks short Unisex (Pair)46,00BGN VAT incl.
Albert Andrè – Compression socks long63,00BGN VAT incl.
Albert Andrè – Compression tights86,00BGN VAT incl.
Albert Andrè – socks short 140 DEN Unisex (Pair)44,00BGN VAT incl.
Albert Andrè – 140 DEN socks long48,00BGN VAT incl.
Albert Andrè – 140 DEN Maternity tights45,00BGN VAT incl.
Duomed 3/4 short compression socks Unisex (Pair)45,00BGN VAT incl.
Duomed 7/8 long compression socks59,00BGN VAT incl.
*Follow the color under each knee brace model
1st compression (20-30 mmHg)
2nd compression (30-40 mmHg)
140 DEN - Preventive compression (8-18 mmHg)
Антитромботични (8-24 mmHg)
Travel socks (18-24 mmHg)
Special product for pregnant women
Black, beige (white for antithrombotic)
Black, beige, brown and grey
Frequently asked question
Determining the right size is extremely important for the proper conduct of therapy. Familiarize yourself and carefully follow the attached foot measurement tables for each product. It is recommended to take the measurement in the morning immediately after getting out of bed, when the legs are rested and there is no swelling and swelling.
Travel socks and those of the 140 DEN series have a preventive character and light compression. They can be used without specific medical advice.
Compression socks of the 1st and 2nd compression are selected / appointed by a doctor who assesses the level of compression.
DEN is a measure of the density of a textile thread in grams. For a standard length of 9000 meters, for example, 140 DEN means that 9000 linear meters of thread weigh 140 g. It has nothing to do with the compression level.
Albert Andre socks are universal.
- Carefully stretch the top of the sock using your thumbs and roll the sock up to the heel.
- Correctly position the heel and foot.
- Slide the stocking on, smooting out creases and folds, from the ankle, calf and to the thing or groin, depending on the stocking length.
Socks/Tights without toes
- Place the slip-on sock on the toe of the foot.
- Slide the foot (with the slip-on sock) into the stocking, correctly positioning the heel. Slide the stocking on, smoothing out creases and folds, up to the groin depending on stocking length.