• Silicone shock absorbent construction
• Offers moderate support for the transverse and longitudinal arches
• Allows fast and easy cleaning
The size is determined by the number of the shoe.
• Plantar fasciitis and heel pain
• Metatarsalgia and pain in the pads of the toes
• Polyneuropathic foot pain
• Pain in the ankle area
• In pain from rheumatoid or other arthritis
• Pain during sports, discomfort and easy fatigue during transitions and physical exertion
Silicone insoles are made of high quality silicone elastomer. Great softness and elasticity is achieved without crushing and deformation. High elasticity absorbs walking vibrations that cause fatigue and pain in the feet. Moderate correction of the transverse and longitudinal arch, of the nerves and muscles that are pressed in the presence of a flat foot or with greater loads.
Instructions for maintenance
The insoles can be washed with any household detergent.
Frequently Asked Questions
The insoles should only be worn for 2-3 hours at first, and you should increase this time gradually until the foot is completely accustomed. Over the first two weeks you may experience some discomfort.
Custom insoles can be used with different shoes, but you should bear in mind that they take up some space in the shoes and they may not feel fully comfortable with all shoes.
The insoles can be moved to different shoes, but it is recommended to wear them with the shoes that you use most often in your everyday life.
No, if the shoes are tight the original insole can be removed.
The insoles cannot lift the arch of your foot permanently, but they significantly relieve pain and discomfort. They are used to prevent deterioration. The only correction that could occur is in children.
Yes, a foot problem can affect other joints as well.
You can find a description of the cleaning methods on the packaging of your insoles.