AFO orthosis rigid
• The orthosis envelops the midfoot joints, the subtalar joint and the talocrural joint
• It is used for patients who can walk or are learning to walk
• There is no hinge mechanism at the ankle
• It can be adjusted
The product is custom-made following a consultation and cannot be ordered through the online store.
590,00BGN VAT incl.
• Equinus, valgus or varus of the heel bone, accompanied by a strong spasm which is difficult to correct manually
• CP, after CNS injury, patients who suffered a stroke
• Children with spina bifida, spinal muscular atrophy and other neuromuscular disorders
• Congenital equinovarus or metatarsus varus